HEALTH · POWER · STRENGTH · BALANCE
ATHLOS Biomechanical Tape – Kinesiology Tape 7.5 cm x 5 m
4-way-stretch Biomechanical Tape – ULTRA PERFORMANT
Rockford Kinesiology™ Athlos Tape is a premium kinesiology BIOMECHANICAL tape, it is ultra-sticky, water-resistant, hypoallergenic, it’s environmentally friendly and latex-free.
This kinesiology tape is almost identical to human skin in both thickness and elasticity which allows it to be worn without binding, constricting or restriction of your movement.
It is very efficient for sports teams, clinics, physical therapists, lasts up to 5 days in a row if applied correctly, and offers maximum joints support for athletes during intense training.
The physical benefits of RK Athlos Tape:
- reduced swelling and inflammation
- accelerated recovery from bruises and contusions
- prevents and/or relieves muscle spasms and cramping
- speedier recovery of overused muscles
- strong support of injured muscles and joints without restricting the range of motion
- allows athletes to remain active
- enhances strength and muscle tone in weak or poorly-toned muscles
Complete step-by-step instructions guide
Rockford Kinesiology offers you a complete step-by-step instructions guide for common kinesiology tape applications. All you have to do is send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the RK E-book and you’ll receive your online taping guide for FREE. Our Team of Specialists is always here to assist you.
Here are the 7 basic steps to ensure you are doing a great job applying your RK kinesiology tape:
- Clean the skin with soap or alcohol. The area that you’ll apply the tape on has to be clean and dry.
- Remove any lotion. Any type of grease or oil residue will prevent the tape from adhering to the skin properly. Anything that limits the acrylic adhesive’s ability to adhere to the skin will limit both the effectiveness and length of tape application.
- Make sure your hands are also clean and dry.
- Shave the area in case of excessive hair.
- Apply the tape at least 60 minutes prior to exercise. This allows the adhesive to actually set.
- When cutting the strips you can use the RK scissors or a fabric scissor. This will make clean cuts. Also, round the strips. This will help keep the corners from loosening.
- Peel the tape from the corners or slightly pull one end and peel. Additionally, don’t pull the entire backing off. Pull a small section, place where you want it on your skin and slowly pull the backing holding the tape. Then apply it to the skin. This will make sure you don’t get any wrinkles or bubbles.
This Product and The Content are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
If you are a health care professional developing your career in physical rehabilitation, you can learn the most efficient techniques of Kinesiology Taping used by our trainers, worldwide. Take a closer look at our courses, here: https://sportmedlab.com/education/