Rockford Kinesiology bulk tapes are the choice of clinics & physical therapists worldwide, as well as pro athletes teams who tape frequently. With a length of 32 meters, bulk rolls are equivalent to 6-7 single rolls and can be used for up to 10 times more applications. In addition to being more convenient for frequent taping, the cost per foot of tape is usually significantly less when buying in bulk.
Rockford Kinesiology™ Cotton Therapeutic Tape is a premium kinesiology tape, is sticky, waterproof, hypoallergenic, it’s environmentally friendly, free of latex. This kinesiology tape is almost identical to human skin in both thickness and elasticity which allows you to wear it without any restriction of your movement. You would have noticed that more and more professional athletes use Rockford Kinesiology taping to improve their sporting performance and prevent injury.
Physical Benefits that Rockford Kinesiology Tape can include:
- support for common injuries like back pain, foot pain, thumb pain, shoulder pain, biceps pain & triceps pain, neck strains, ankle sprains, runners knee, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, wrist pain, gluteus pain, Achilles tendonitis, golfer’s elbow, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, rib pain, heel pain, bunions, turf toe, sensitive joints, peroneal tendinitis, abdominal pain, rotator cuff, finger jam.
- reduced swelling and inflammation.
- accelerated recovery from bruises and contusions.
- prevents and/or relieves muscle spasms and cramping.
- speedier recovery of overused muscles.
- supports injured muscles and joints without restricting the range of motion.
- allows athletes to remain active.
- enhances strength and muscle tone in weak or poorly-toned muscles.
This kinesiology tape is great for ligament strains, improved athletic performance and rehabilitation of sore muscles and joints. You get to remain active while having the same therapeutic effect. It’s your own health bonus because you get one of the most trustworthy, strong and comfortable to wear kinesiology tape for constant use in swimming, running, biking, functional training.
All of the wonderful benefits of kinesiology taping are related to 3 things:
1. How the tape interacts with the skin and the underlying fascia
2. How the tape interacts with the nerves under the skin
3. How the tape interacts with the circulatory system under the skin
Rockford Kinesiology contains no medications and it is latex-free. It is light and flexible, non-restrictive and allows normal movement.
- Material: 97% cotton, 3% spandex
- Elasticity 170%, good tensile strength
- Strong and reliable stickiness
- Soft, comfortable, light and skin breathable with cotton material
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Elastic cotton substrate
- Supporting tapes for athletic muscles
- Assists lymphatic drainage
- Activates the endogenous analgesic systems
- Corrects joint problems in sports
- Muscle recovery and injury prevention for athletes
- Improve circulation, promote healing, and training soft tissue
- Online Free Rockford Kinesiology – Kinesiology Taping Guide
Complete step-by-step instructions guide
Rockford Kinesiology offers you a complete step-by-step instructions guide for common kinesiology tape applications. All you have to do is send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the RK E-book and you’ll receive your online taping guide for FREE. Our Team of Specialists is always here to assist you.
Here are the 7 basic Steps to ensure you are doing a great job applying your RK kinesiology tape:
- Clean the skin with soap or alcohol. The area that you’ll apply the tape on has to be clean and dry.
- Remove any lotion. Any type of grease or oil residue will prevent the tape from adhering to the skin properly. Anything that limits the acrylic adhesive’s ability to adhere to the skin will limit both the effectiveness and length of tape application.
- Make sure your hands are also clean and dry.
- Shave the area in case of excessive hair.
- Apply the tape at least 60 minutes prior to exercise. This allows the adhesive to actually set.
- When cutting the strips you can use the Rockford Kinesiology scissors or a fabric scissor. This will make clean cuts. Also, round the strips. This will help keep the corners from loosening.
- Peel the tape from the corners or slightly pull one end and peel. Additionally, don’t pull the entire backing off. Pull a small section, place where you want it on your skin and slowly pull the backing holding the tape. Then apply it to the skin. This will make sure you don’t get any wrinkles or bubbles.
This Product and The Content are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
If you are a health care professional developing your career in physical rehabilitation, you can learn the most efficient techniques of Kinesiology Taping used by our trainers, worldwide. Take a closer look at our courses, here: https://sportmedlab.com/education/