ORIGINAL KINESIOLOGY TAPE – Reinforced 100% Synthetic Fibers, EXTRA Long-Lasting Kinesiology Tape Special for Athletes and Physical Therapists. Strongest WEAR – UP to 5 Days Lasting in wet/dry environment.
Rockford Kinesiology Synthetic tape has caught the attention of both athletes and clinicians worldwide:
- It’s waterproof and dries in a flash after swimming, showering, etc
- It has a super-strong adhesive that allows it to stay on throughout the wettest, toughest conditions
- The synthetic fibers are strong and resilient, for extra support
- It’s light and breathable
- It’s gorgeous! The colors are amazing!
- Material: 96% synthetic cotton; 4% spandex
- Elasticity: stretch up to 180%
- Adhesive: Medical-grade Acrylic glue, latex-free
A Few Interesting Things about ROCKFORD KINESIOLOGY Tapes
What is it? Muscle recovery and injury prevention Taping for Athletes
RK Kinesiology Tape with Synthetic Fibers special for SPORTS is the Ideal tool for Athletic Trainers & Physical Therapists in providing muscle support and pain relief for multiple areas of the body, including sensitive areas and all joints. Rockford Kinesiology Tape comes with a 2-Inch x 16-Feet water-resistant uncut roll of elastic therapeutic tape that can be cut into precise lengths for any application. Enjoy the flexibility by applying just like the pre-cut strips in the location desired.
Rockford Kinesiology is a premium latex-free tape, is skin breathable with high-quality material and a strong adhesive that allows you to wear it for several days in a row. It is water-resistant and creates neuromuscular feedback and facilitates stronger firing of muscles and tendons.
What does it do for you?
Rockford Kinesiology lasts longer and works harder to keep you in the game, offering you trustworthy constant use in swimming, running, biking, functional training, and daily activities. It is almost identical to human skin in both thickness and elasticity which allows you to wear it without binding, constricting or restriction of your movement. You would have noticed that more and more professional athletes use kinesiology taping to improve their sporting performance, to prevent injury and to allow themselves to return to sport quicker.
For what you can use it?
Rockford Kinesiology is one of the most efficient athletic support in Sports Therapeutic Recovery. It is often used for sports injuries, both for prevention and treatments, but also for workout support.
It is a very important asset in providing kinesiology support for knee pain, shoulder pain, ankle sprains, rib pain, gluteal muscles pain, runners knee, neck pain, calf strains, Achilles tendinitis, tennis elbow, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, groin strain, hip flexor pain, foot pain, heel pain, bunions, turf toe, joint pain, low back pain, abdominal pain, golfer’s elbow, rotator cuff, wrist pain, thumb pain, carpal tunnel.
When you’re applying RK Tape over your joints, it will facilitate muscle contractions and assist you in joint motion, in addition to providing increased joint stability without limiting your motion. This tape can also serve as a conscious reminder, preventing inadvertent use of the injured or painful joint or muscles.
Why Kinesiology Tape?
- It is effective on its own but can be combined with other therapeutic modalities for even greater impact (Rockford Kinesiology Concept & IASTM Mobilizations)
- It is worn around the clock for several days, providing therapeutic benefits the entire time
- It is one of the least expensive but most effective therapeutic modalities available
- It has no side effects and few contraindications most people can learn to apply it themselves
Physical Benefits that Rockford Kinesiology Tape can include:
- support for common injuries like back pain, foot pain, thumb pain, shoulder pain, biceps pain & triceps pain, neck strains, ankle sprains, runners knee, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, wrist pain, gluteus pain, Achilles tendonitis, golfer’s elbow, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, rib pain, heel pain, bunions, turf toe, sensitive joints, peroneal tendinitis, abdominal pain, rotator cuff, finger jam.
- reduced swelling and inflammation.
- accelerated recovery from bruises and contusions.
- prevents and/or relieves muscle spasms and cramping.
- speedier recovery of overused muscles.
- supports injured muscles and joints without restricting the range of motion.
- allows athletes to remain active.
- enhances strength and muscle tone in weak or poorly-toned muscles.
The list of kinesiology tape benefits is so extensive and so varied, it has earned the nickname “magic tape.” That’s how it has become one of the most widely-used therapeutic modalities in both athletic and healthcare use.
Effective & Skin Friendly
Rockford Kinesiology Synthetic for Performance features a design that helps maintain flexibility while improving the body’s natural blood circulation to muscles and joints for increased healing. These kinesiology tape shapes are great for ligament strains, improved athletic performance and rehabilitation of sore muscles and joints.
Rockford Kinesiology tape it is designed with a thin, stretchy fabric, backed with an adhesive made from a hypoallergenic, medical-grade acrylic that is flexible, comfortable and non-irritating to most skin types.
All of the wonderful benefits of kinesiology taping are related to 3 things:
1. How the tape interacts with the skin and the underlying fascia
2. How the tape interacts with the nerves under the skin
3. How the tape interacts with the circulatory system under the skin
Rockford Kinesiology contains no medications and it is latex-free. It is light and flexible, non-restrictive and allows normal movement.
Easy to Apply
Rockford Kinesiology offers you a complete step-by-step instructions guide for common kinesiology tape applications. All you have to do is send us an e-mail at email@example.com asking for the RK E-book and you’ll receive your online taping guide for FREE.
Here are the 7 basic Steps to ensure you are doing a great job applying your RK kinesiology tape:
1. Clean the skin with soap or alcohol. The area that you’ll apply the tape on has to be clean and dry.
2. Remove any lotion. Any type of grease or oil residue will prevent the tape from adhering to the skin properly. Anything that limits the acrylic adhesive’s ability to adhere to the skin will limit both the effectiveness and length of the tape application.
3. Make sure your hands are also clean and dry.
4. Shave the area in case of excessive hair.
5. Apply the tape at least 60 minutes prior to exercise. This allows the adhesive to actually set.
6. When cutting the strips you can use the RK scissors or a fabric scissor. This will make clean cuts. Also, round the strips. This will help keep the corners from loosening.
7. Peel the tape from the corners or slightly pull one end and peel. Additionally, don’t pull the entire backing off. Pull a small section, place where you want it on your skin and slowly pull the backing holding the tape. Then apply it to the skin. This will make sure you don’t get any wrinkles or bubbles.
Our Team of Specialists is always here to assist you.
This Product and The Content are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
If you are a health care professional developing your career in physical rehabilitation, you can learn the most efficient techniques of Kinesiology Taping used by our trainers, worldwide. Take a closer look at our courses, here: https://sportmedlab.com/education/